Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Dream, My Future


Before we realize, time has passed by and all the dreams we had for our future have not yet come true. The reason is because our dreams are just dreams and haven’t yet become goals. We live only once. Therefore, we must fulfill those precious one called Dream during the rest of our short Life.

As for me, I have my own dreams too. First, I want to graduate this school with the Best grades ever! So, my parents can be proud of me. Second, I want my life to be colorful and meaningful. And I also want to go to abroad.

I am about to finish another stage of my life. I am near to graduate in high school and enter a new stage which is college. I want to pass all this stages to prepare for my future. I need to strive harder in the next level of my life. I want to improve everything so that I would become better. I will make sure that everything will be alright.



In the future I may have new dreams, but the first goal I have to achieve is getting my diploma. This is one of the keys to accomplish my other goals and dreams. After becoming a professional, I want to start a family, one handsome husband and maybe three children’s and have one beautiful home to raise my kids and grow old with the people I love the most.




DREAM, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE!

Reference: http://www.studymode.com/essays/My-Dream-My-Future-1265771.html

No comments:

Post a Comment