Saturday, February 22, 2014

4th Reflection

It's awesome! As time goes by, I did not noticed I've almost passed another stage of my life. Sad to know but it is good.

Fourth year life is almost gone, the third quarter was finished. So many learnings and discoveries came. It’s all about the Adobe Photoshop. How to edit an image, create another artwork, manipulate color images and retouch photograph and also its uses.

I also met problems that is when I can’t do and post my blogs on time. I didn’t accomplished because I have no enough time for me to do it. And also because there are so many works to do.  


This Grading Period, I really enjoyed making and working in image editing program. I use to know more about Adobe Photoshop with the help of our practice teacher, Ms. Daisy Pantaleon and with the guide of our subject teacher, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz.   


No comments:

Post a Comment