Saturday, February 22, 2014

Change, It Starts With Me ^_^




Change, it is just a very simple word but it has a lot of value. It can make impossible to become possible.

To change the world, it starts with a single person. That single person has to have the moral and emotional strength to stand up for what they believe in. One single act of bravery in the face of certain defeat can inspire a lasting change on the world. I believe that in order to change the world, I must first change myself.

I must challenge the wrongdoings of others in spite of the consequences. Not so that they can agree with me, but to inspire them to change their own lives and their own communities. To change the world, I must have the strongest character and the desire to share it with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment