Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Year, New Me :D


When the New Year arrives, it brings new ideas and hopes for us to make our lives good to better and better to best. 
New Year is like a new sun rise of hope, of prosperity, of happiness; it’s like a new beginning of thoughts, of words, of actions; it’s like a new day of energy, of strength, of ideas; it’s like a bunch of whole new things of prayers, of friends and of love. As the New Year going to start, I wish may the good times, live on in our memories. And may we learn lessons, from the troubling times. That will make us stronger and better than ever.
Another year to live! To banish worry, doubt, and fear. To love and laugh and give! This bright New Year is given me. To live each day with zest. To daily grow and try to be my highest and my best! I have the opportunity once more to right some wrongs.

WELCOME 2014 J

No comments:

Post a Comment