Friday, August 9, 2013

My Reflection



This grading period, sometimes I felt nothing. Because there are only few days that we met our teacher. We can't discuss our lesson well because she is busy sometimes. She has many responsibilities to do. Still, there's a lessons and advantages that I have learned. Internet, is a million of interconnected computer that shows information an communicate through the use of satellite, phone lines and fiber optic cables to transfer data back and forth. The major components which are the web browser and web server and their differences. 1960-1957's, Sputnik launch. In 1994, Philippines connects to the internet. I also learn and knows about Blog and also its types. 

In our daily life, there's always a problem to encounter. This grading period makes me feel like nothing. We haven't enough time to meet our teacher. The other lessons that we should learn and understand more had not taken so all we need is to copy and write. One problem, sometimes our work station steaks. And my big problem is when there is another blog again to do, I always asks myself on how will I start and begin it. 
Because in this kind of writings, I have a weakness in making this such things. This challenges me so much. All I should do is to acquaint myself in doing and writing this. 

Moving On..... I will do my best to the next grading period. No matter what blog could be, I will do well and good. And no matter what problem it is, life goes on. I won't give up. :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment